« Home | looks like this time again I'll have to back-track... » | making an exception. » | bbs » | a little bit late. » | sweet escapes. » | Lunes! » | something old, something new. » | The Sea is the place to be! »

chill

thanks to Good Weather for Airstrikes, i've been listening to this song all day. The post is a bit old, so I uploaded this song to my own server for everyone.

There's this Canadian woman named Leslie Feist. My friend thinks she's amazing. I have to admit, I think "Mushaboom" is okay, and so is her other stuff, but it's not GREAT. Sorry. But I do enjoy this remix of "Mushaboom" done by The Postal Service! It's so got that PS touch, along with Ben's voice. Mmm.

Feist- "Mushaboom" (Postal Service Remix)

enjoy!

Labels: ,

Links

  • Google
  • Epitonic.com
  • The Hype Machine
  • my myspace page.

  • Disclaimer

    The MP3s provided on this site are for you to preview and discover a new artist. If you enjoy what you hear, please support the artists and buy their albums. I know they'll appreciate it.

    If you're an artist whose MP3s are posted here and you'd like them to be removed, e-mail me at spinrocker@hotmail.com and they'll be removed immediately.