« Home | making an exception. » | bbs » | a little bit late. » | sweet escapes. » | Lunes! » | something old, something new. » | The Sea is the place to be! »

looks like this time again I'll have to back-track on what I said...


I can't believe I haven't made a post about The Olivia Tremor Control yet. Probably because everyone knows them already and how GREAT they are, butyeah. Well, thanks to Optical Atlas, I've found a rare demo version of the song, "Love Athena". To be technically correct, it's a demo by the band The Sunshine Fix which is Bill Doss's band (of the OTC)...but, youknow. I was so excited by the intro that I was hoping that the whole song would be taken down a notch. Even though it's not, it's still an interesting listen. So, check it out!

The Sunshine Fix- "Love Athena"


and just for kicks...
The Olivia Tremor Control- "Love Athena"
The Olivia Tremor Control- "Suite One" from The John Peel Sessions

You can buy OTC CDs at cloud recordings.
Also, check out elephant6.com
and the e6 town hall message board.

Labels: ,

Links

  • Google
  • Epitonic.com
  • The Hype Machine
  • my myspace page.

  • Disclaimer

    The MP3s provided on this site are for you to preview and discover a new artist. If you enjoy what you hear, please support the artists and buy their albums. I know they'll appreciate it.

    If you're an artist whose MP3s are posted here and you'd like them to be removed, e-mail me at spinrocker@hotmail.com and they'll be removed immediately.